Saturday, January 23, 2016

Simple Dog Sweater

     All the cold weather this week has been big news.  When I heard that we had some temperatures in the teens coming, I decided that the puppy I care for needed a warmer sweater.  I also decided that I was going to make this sweater using the supplies that I already had around the house.  I wanted it to be extra warm and to knit up fast.  That made a bulky yarn the ideal choice and I had a few partial skeins in my stash.  There wasn't enough of any one color to make a sweater, but by creatively combining the three colors on hand, I was able to knit up a cute little sweater and it took me just a few hours.


       I made this sweater on the fly and the pattern is for a small dog (10 lbs).  It's the first knitting pattern I have ever written up to share.  If you have any problems with the pattern, please don't hesitate to email me and I will be happy to provide any help I can.  I hope you enjoy the pattern and that your dog stays nice and warm.





No comments:

Post a Comment