Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Coffee, the Easy Way



     Coffee isn’t an especially popular drink in my house.  It’s not that we don’t like it. We simply don’t drink enough of it to make full pots in a traditional coffee maker, nor do we drink enough to justify the expense of a Keurig type machine. 

     Earlier this year when my inexpensive single cup coffee maker broke, I actually intended to not replace it.  Of course my son, who drinks most of the coffee in the house, wasn’t pleased with that decision.  He still wanted to have coffee on those occasional Saturday mornings.  Fortunately, I found a solution that works for everyone in the house.  I got a Java Llama Stainless Steel Pour OverCoffee Maker.  It’s a small, portable setup that is simple to use and simple to store away.

     We add a couple of scoops of coffee to the cone and set the maker on top of the coffee cup.  Pour hot water into the cone and wait for it to drip through and provide a delicious, freshly brewed cup of coffee that tastes as good as any made in a traditional machine.
 
      My favorite feature is the fact that it doesn’t require any electricity.  (Yes, this has been important to me in everything lately.)  If you have hot water, then you can have fresh, hot coffee.  I plan to take this handy little gadget with me the next time I go camping.

     If you are interested in simplifying your life, then you might want to check out some of the fantastic new products on the market that work off the most basic ideas and still get the job done beautifully.






No comments:

Post a Comment